Shipping & Handling
Estimated delivery times (Expedited)
- Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. We generally operate on a cutoff time of 12 PM PST, but this is not guaranteed as our schedule can vary.
- Packaging and handling fees are included.
- Shipping fees are calculated using Canada Post - Expedited or FedEx Ground.
- In some rare cases, we may have to adjust the calculated shipping costs due to overweight products and shipping destinations with higher shipping rates. Should this occur, we will inform you.
- We ship via Canada Post - Expedited.
- Small items such as flash cards may be sent as oversized mail and will not have tracking. Canada Post lettermail is estimated to take 4 business days nationally.
- For some local orders, we may deliver your order ourselves. We will reach out to you to arrange a time.
- Delivery time estimates do not include the day of shipping.
- Delivery may take longer for remote/rural areas, up to 14 business days.
- If you need faster shipping, Canada Post offers Xpresspost (2-4 business days)
- If your shipment has not arrived after 10 business days, please contact us. Shipping delays may occur over observed holidays.
- If your order is shipped in multiple boxes, they may not arrive together as each package is processed individually. Please ensure that you receive every package indicated by the tracking numbers for your order.
- On rare occasions, an item you purchased may not be available due to inventory errors. In that case, we reserve the right to cancel the item from your order and directly issue you a refund instead of putting it on backorder. Our apologies in advance if that happens to you.
- British Columbia: 1-2 business days locally, otherwise 3-4 business days
- Alberta: 3-4 business days
- Saskatchewan, Manitoba: 4-5 business days
- Quebec, Ontario: 6-7 business days
- Maritimes: 10 business days
- Territories: 13 business days
- Remote/rural: 14 business days